Inventory Control Associate
- Assists customer on all issues and acts as a liaison between the customer and company personnel, answering questions, offering solutions, and researching issues in a timely and positive manner.
- Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a timely basis.
- Organization of all files, manuals, and projects to ensure the proper information and documentation is provided to the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Generating all required reporting for the customer .
- Generating cycle counts, maintaining logs and statistics, verifying the inventory, reconciling all differences and maintaining a detailed inventory in the interest of the customer
- Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis according to customer request.
- Assisting the operations with the daily customer needs.
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and positive attitude.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management