Warehouse Associate In University Park, IL
The warehouse staff position is a multi-faceted position which assists in the filling of orders to meet customer demands in an efficient and timely manner. This position is required to meet all company and customer quality standards as well as abide by the general safety and work rules of the Company.
Essential duties and Responsibilities: (not limited to)
• Pulls stock, filled orders and stocked orders to production or shipping area.
• Document information relating to receipt, storage, or distribution of materials.
• Remove shipped material from delivery vehicles and moves to designated storage area.
• Package material in appropriate designated manner; banded, boxed, steel skids or other receptacles.
• Reviews packing lists to insure all required items are included.
• Uses paper, plastic, steel banding or other material to pack containers or receptacles.
• Counts items placed into containers or receptacles.
• Use of a dolly or pulley cart may be required.
• Conduct relevant equipment inspections.
• Perform basic maintenance on all moving machinery.
• Read instructions to complete job safely and fulfill customer orders.
• Use a tape measure, micrometer, calculator, scale or other measuring and calculating tools.
• Ability to align or position relevant work piece.
• Ability to write and record all relevant production information on associated forms or entry into computer system.
• May operate an overhead pendant operated crane, forklift, side loader or other types of mobile equipment.
• Assist in housekeeping of facility.
• Other duties assigned.