Maintenance Mechanic needed for company located in Joliet.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Must be able to work first 2-4 weeks from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Studies and standardizes procedures to improve maintenance and repair of equipment
* Mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair work on manufacturing equipment, including but not limited to, injection molding machines, brake presses, spring machines, water jet and laser machines.
* Repair and replace hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
* Repair, replace, motors, sensors, relays, heater bands and like items.
* Machine set-up.
* Manage planned maintenance on equipment and perform hourly checks.
* Manage logbooks and updates.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* 4 years of manufacturing machine/electrical/building maintenance and repair experience.
* Own personal tools and multiple drawer tool storage chest that is on wheels.
* Skilled in reading prints.
* Experience with mold machines and plastic processing equipment a big plus.
* Welding, machining, and tool/part making a big plus.
* Must work well with others as well as independently.
Choose your way to start the application process:
•Visit our office: First Staff Services, 3033 W. Jefferson St., Suite 204, Joliet, IL 60435
•Email resume to email@example.com