Accurate Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, seeking candidates with experience in warehousing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Move product to storage areas with proper equipment.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Check and count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Participate in physical inventories as needed.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently. Equipment to include (but not limited to) stand up forklift, stand up straddle truck, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
- Report all safety malfunctions on equipment.
- Comply with OSHA standards.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Charge forklift battery as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work in spaces with 55 inches of headroom
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of 35 degrees Fahrenheit and outside ambient temperatures (including heat, cold and precipitation)
- Must tolerate heights up to 30 ft. and be able to access elevated products from inside safety cage
- May stand to rebuild pallets with products. Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 5 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Strong commitment to CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Ability to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving information.
- Must transfer boxes weighing up to 55 lbs. from ground level to 80 inches in height and up 70 lbs. to 50 inches in height rebuilding pallets. Lifting and carrying product a distance of 6 ft. without mechanical assistance.