CNC Operator Trainee
CNC Operators are skilled professionals, able to work with great precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are essential.
- Operate several CNC machines; load and unload bars of material correctly
- Monitor the operation
- Take measurements and inspect material; use various inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, and depth gauges.
- Understand and follow specifications of task by reading blueprints & work instructions.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulation as well as OSHA.ty rules and regulation as well as OSHA.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
Reliable, accountable, and looking for a long-term career
Good Math skills
Eager and enthusiastic to learn CNC
High school diploma or GED
Ability to work overtime
- Ability to pass drug screening