Housekeeping / Room Attendant (Day Shift) *$3,500 HIRING INCENTIVE*
$15HR AND $3,500 HIRING INCENTIVE
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH!
With programs such as referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, health benefits, 401k and more, you'll have every opportunity to turn your job at Harrah's Joliet Casino & Hotel into a career you'll love!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Properly changes bed linens, sanitizes and cleans restrooms, dusts all room surfaces, cleans mirrors, fixtures, and floors.
- Responsible for key security by properly adhering to key checkout procedures.
- Supplies rooms with all amenities, linens, and special items as requested.
- Assures that every room meets four-star standards prior to guest occupancy.
- Responsible for maintaining workstation, including stocking workstation with sheets, pillowcases, towels, and all amenities.
- Completes daily housekeeping logs as required by Housekeeping Supervisors.
- Follows all established safety and security guidelines.
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Lifts up to a maximum of 50 pounds and frequently lifts and/or carries up to 50 pounds.
- Position requires 20% standing, 5% sitting, 75% walking.
- Requires frequent bending, twisting, climbing and stooping; very frequent pushing, kneeling and reaching overhead.
- Must be able to read, understand and tolerate the usage of cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate cleaning equipment and machines.
- Requires the ability to respond to speech, touch, smell, aural and visual cues.