Production Workers Needed for plastic injection company.
Location: Joliet, IL
3rd shift, 12 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Must be able to train the 1st week on 1st shift.
Start immediately! Temp-to-hire!
- Operate production equipment in an efficient and quality conscious manner.
- Notify Supervisor/Technician of problems with machine, mold or part quality.
- Review work instructions, inspection instructions and boundary boards at the beginning of your shift.
- Perform inspection duties at the defined intervals.
- Inspect product produced by relief operator.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Must be able to read all instructions.
- Must be able to operate machines as instructed.
- Must be able to manipulate small components.
- May be required to lift containers up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to use small hand tools in the performance of the job.
Apply in person:
3033 W. Jefferson St., Suite 204
Joliet, IL 60435
You can also submit responses via email or call 815-741-9100 for more details.