We need people to join the team for a 6 month assignment!
Training will be given.
Come work with us in a positive atmosphere!
Location: Joliet, IL
Recent high school grads welcome to apply.
NO WORK HISTORY YET, NO PROBLEM!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Assembler Job Description:
- Utilize defined instructions to assemble products to requirements; complete all inspection and documentation required by procedures.
- Assemble product to ensure customer delivery and quality objectives are met.
- Perform duties safely.
- Communicate issues associated with assembly to supervisors as needed.
- Successfully complete all required training.
- Perform a variety of different operations to assemble a variety of small parts involving several details, or larger units involving fewer details.
- Performing some adjusting, fitting or aligning.
- Perform some lifting on an individual basis (up to 50 lbs.)
- Use gauges requiring some interpretation.
- Use hand and power tools and work on individual operations.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize.
- Ability to follow verbal and written procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Apply in person:
3033 W. Jefferson St., Suite 204
Joliet, IL 60435
or submit your resume via email.
Job offer pending drug screen and background check.