Spring EXPO & Career Fair 2019
The Chamber Consumer/Spring Expo is the largest of its kind in the Joliet Area. This event is a low cost opportunity and tremendous way to get your business or organization name out in the community.
Participants have a choice to exhibit on one or both days (Friday and Saturday offered). One of the many benefits of participation is the built-in mall traffic. The mall estimate is upwards of 10,000 visitors a day during the two day show.
The Career Fair occurs in conjunction with the annual Spring/Consumer Expo in February at the Louis Joliet Mall on a Friday and Saturday.
Why should companies and organizations participate in this Career fair?
- Louis Joliet Mall is easily accessible by public transportation
- Choice of one or two day Career Fair participation
- Special hours to allow potential employees to attend outside of traditional work hours
- Designated wing for Career Fair exhibitors
- Low cost opportunity to recruit new employees